Wednesday 6 June 2007

What a day!




As some of you may or may not know, last Sunday was my birthday. I had had a demo in Chesterfield the day before, and I reckon I must've swallowed too much glitter, because I came home feeling not too brilliant. Anyway, to cut a long story short, on the Sunday I wasn't feeling too well, so spent a few hours in bed, and now have a terrible cold, and chesty cough.. Oh well..
Anyway, I thought I would just share a few of the cards I have recieved from my fellow designers over at docrafts. We have just started a belated birthday club... we have a list of who's birthday is when, but then came up with the idea of exchanging addresses so we could send cards. ... only thing is, when talking together, we discovered that most of us are terrible remembering to send things (me?? never!!!) and always just miss birthdays..These are the ones I have recieved on Saturday. They are lovely.. Thank you so much to everyone who has sent in cards to me. I really appreciate it.



This one was from Janna. I must say I love the stamp.. very different.







This was from Mandy. The die cut flower is so pretty..

















This cutey little mouse card is from Tina. The mouse is decoupaged, and looks really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips