Thursday 29 November 2007

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.....

Oh isn't it great!! I went out to buy something for dinner today and came home with two packs of Babycham and some snowballs! Last week, I nipped into the shop to buy some milk and came away with Christmas Puddings and Mince Pies!!! Am I getting into the Christmas fever? I confess to already having some tinsel up - I found it upstairs the other day, so I hung it around my mirror.. lol.

I have been busy today making a few christmas cards.. they are all relevant to some of the challenges on Bex's forum.. but I can't remember which ones they were.. so here they are anyway.. I hope you like them - feel free to leave some comments. This one was using 'Chocolate' as the theme.. so I went for Mint Aero! My youngest daughter's favourite.. lol.. I used chocolate and mint papers from the Sarah Papers pack I have, the image is Penny black coloured with Whispers brush markers. Gems are papermania.

This was one for a template challenge.. I enjoy doing these, they're really great for ideas! The papers are from the DCWV Once upon a time pack, the topper is Dovecraft,.

This card was made to incorporate a christmas carol.. I went for 'Here comes Santa Claus'. The stamp is one of the very good value Dovecraft packs. I coloured him in with Glistening snow writer and pens. The edges were inked with Ranger Distress inks. The paper and ribbon is DCWV Christmas Glitter pack.

Now then.. I am so loving this stamp!!! It is one of my Dolly Mama's - Miss Behave. I coloured her in with brush markers and watercoloured it a little. The edges were inked in pink. I really haven't a clue what the papers were as I have had them for a lifetime! The prima flowers were decorated with irridescent gems from Papermania. Using another one of Bex's Challenges for this one.. the rules were to use Spotty/Dotty papers. The paper is from the DCWV Christmas pack. The bottom bit is pleated.The Santa is Dovecraft and so is the little button brad. Isn't it cute?? I might just make some more like this one..

This is a swing card - another Bex's challenge card... and one I have thoroughly enjoyed doing. The papers are from the DCWV Glitter pack, and I layered the centre with some red card to match. I went around the edge with the Dovecraft sticky ribbons and added a reindeer topper.. again, it's cute isn't it?
well that's all for today.. it was too cold to stay outside to make any more, which is a shame really because I was on a roll!
bye for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips