Thursday 31 January 2008

Some new projects..

Hi... I'm here at last... two cameras... no charge in the batteries.. so a bit late posting..
These are using Docrafts papers etc.
The one below is a folded square of paper..

This was using the resist technique, new stamps, and the lovely ribbon brads..
Resist technique again, using inks.
I really love the new Easter stamps that Docrafts have bought out.. but sadly, this card is for a not so nice occasion... winging its way to my special friend, Jo, who sadly lost her father this week. Now... as I said the other day.. I am loving the Bind it all Machine... fantastic piece of kit!! Here are some books I have started - I haven't had time to fill them yet.. but hopefully soon!














Now.. this is an ATC book.. the pages are folded from an A4 square of paper.. email me if you want the instructions!
And last but not least.. just a few other cards I have been making..






1 comment:

  1. My goodness you have been busy. I love what you have created with your Bind it All..mine is still sitting in my craft room in it's box..I have to find time to play with it. Lovely creations thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips