Monday 16 March 2009

New Kit... new cards...

Oh I'm loving this new Designer Kit from Docrafts! Wow, what a lot of luvverly stuff I have.

I've made a few sample cards to share with you all using a variety of the products. Unfortunately when I was doing my demo at the Range, Southport on Saturday, there wasn't alot of product (wasn't alot = nothing!) to demonstrate with, so I came away feeling very sorry for the lovely ladies who joined me for the day and weren't able to buy anything new. However, if you're reading this blog ladies, then please enjoy the following, for when you are able to get the new bits.
I've had quite a busy few weeks and crafting has just got in the way of life - usually it's the other way round isn't it? I'm now up to date with most things. I just want to make up some new samples for my demonstration this Saturday at the Range, Doncaster (between 10 and 4). I also have to finish off my bits and pieces for the filming for the Create and Craft shows on Monday. I'm travelling down to Peterborough on Sunday and staying over. I have to be at CC for 7am! Blimey... early morning. LOL..
Oh well, enough waffle.. here are the cards.. enjoy!
This card was made using the lovely Stamp-Duo's stamps. I used the flower head as a mask so that I could chalk the background on the card, then cut them and layered them with silicone.

This card uses the Papermania flowers, the Marie Curie stamps for the background and some lovely background paper to match.

Oh I love elephants! And this one is no exception. These are the new Daisy and Dandelion products. I used the decoupage for the elephant, and the papers for the background. I've used the new stitch templates for the flowers and the borders.

A quick card using the D and D stamps and background papers.

Another decoupage. The papers are also in the pack. I've used the new Papermania flowers and a couple of buttons to finish.

Visiting a technique I haven't done for quite a while, I did a little bit of dry embossing onto the lovely coredinations cardstock. The stamp is from the front of issue 3 of Creativity Life! magasine.

Another quick D and D card, this time I scrunched the coredinations card to create a leathery look for behind the dog. Hope you like it.

Well, that's it for now... I really need to get a shifty on with these other projects.. see ya later!

4 comments:

  1. These are all fabby, boy have you been busy. Don't know which is my favourite, can't choose!! Have a good week, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many adorable cards! I love how you used the bling in the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great cards as usual. I think D & D are still my faves.

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips