Monday 13 April 2009

Samples galore..

I can now share a few of the samples I did for Debbi Moore for her show on Create and Craft. I missed it unfortunately, but I know some of you caught it... I don't know if you saw any of these, but I hope you did.

I didn't want to share them before, as it's not really fair., I'm sure you know what I mean.

This one was made by stamping versamark onto a glossy card and brayering over the top. Embossed floewrs cut and stuck on the front with DM gems to finish.
I made this one by curving the corner and covering the card with DM printables. DM printable flowers layered along the edges of the cards and a greeting to match.
I used the DM cd and printed the design onto vellums. I layered them up and finished with a couple of hearts.
Made totally from DM cd's.
Something a little more pretty  - made with DM stamps and images.
On this one I used DM flowers, which had been stamped with DM stamps.. the lady is from this range too.
My favourite card from the set. I used a DM stamp onto acetate and coloured with permanent markers. I stamped with DM stamps onto the mirror card and embossed with silver powders.
This is another of DM fab stamps - I love these ranges! I embossed with the DM embossing powders and then crackled it up to look a bit more antiquey.
Simple.. card for a man.
And another simple card to finish. Hope you like these  - it looks like I was going through a brown phase with those.. lol.

6 comments:

  1. All such gorgoeus cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i really like these they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...these cards and projects are awesome!!! tfs!!
    -t

    ReplyDelete
  4. your work is absoluely gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great collection of cards, although I think the orange "Say it with Flowers" is my favorite! You do wonderful work!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful cards will have to go have a look at some of the stamps, I did not see the show
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips