Friday 19 June 2009

Stamp with Us challenge..

Whoops... a card I forgot to include last night..

Here's one that I made to go with the Stamp With Us Challenge from this week. Did I tell you I made one of the Favourite Five last week?? I got a little award badge. How good do I feel about that?

Anyway, here's the challenge picture I used as inspiration.

I just absolutely love the colours - aren't they fresh and lovely? I used the colours and the hearts, and came up with this....

 
I used the Forever Flowers Wheel from Stampin Up for the background, rolled over a versamark pad and chalked to lift the colours a little. The stamp is a hostess set - isn't it lovely? Do you want the complete set for free?? Then just contact me to arrange a workshop.. there are other stamps to choose from too!
Here's a close up of the stamped image, which shows a little bit of layering too. I coloured the image with copic markers.
 I haven't uploaded pics of the pupsters for the last week or so, so here's a little glimpse of how much they've changed - well, actually, they've not changed, but they're more beautiful every day (does that count? LOL) 
This first one is Scooby, just looking out the window in one of his dopey moments. (one? he has lots of dopey moments, he's a wonderful cuddly springer, who I lubbs lots!)
....... and lickle Holly... she's just so damn cute. She is a bundle of affectionate-cuddliness. She loves her cuddles, and her sleeps.. and the hair is just evidence of that - she's got a bit of bed-head going on here! 
I'm pretty sure I'll be back later, as I'm back doing samples today for Sunday, so call back soon xx

2 comments:

  1. Great card and those dogs are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work Jo but I just couldn't leave without passing a comment on your gorgeous dogs!!! Springers are my absolute favourite breed and so much fun!!! They look adorable XXX

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips