Thursday 17 December 2009

Baking in batches.....

... well, maybe not quite baking - more like making cards! Yep. I'm still plodding on with the christmas cards!

Here are a quick selection of a few I've done this week..

Photobucket


This little trio is in a set of different colours.. and this is the red one -

Photobucket


I have had this stamp for a while, and only just inked it up. I do do this - buy lots of stamps because I love them and need them, but then pop them in my drawer and never think to get them out to use them! It's a tragedy!!! lol.

Photobucket

Here she is a little closer up.. coloured with inks on watercolour paper.

Photobucket


This one with the shades of blue is one of my favourites of the day. But then.. this sepia one is too.. !

Photobucket


This is another set of three ...

Photobucket


Here's a little close up of the fairy..

Photobucket


isn't she the cutest?? I fell in love with these stamps as soon as I saw them (usual story really!). But honestly, I haven't had these that long.. lol.See the little bit of fluff on her skirt? Just sweet!

And here's a card in a little more detail.

Photobucket


That's all from me for now.. but will be back with a few more tomorrow. Sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips