Tuesday 18 January 2011

It's all very quiet....

Maybe it's that I miss the hustle and bustle of three busy spaniels, or maybe I just miss being at home, but it is really very very quiet here.

I am spending today and tomorrow down in Bath, filming a couple of episodes for Creativity TV. How very exciting eh??!!

The drive down today was very tiring.. the sun was shining straight into the car and the motorway was on slow-go.. but most of the way was fine and I landed here around five o'clock. And my room is awesome!

I tell you, Travelodge has nothing on this hotel. I even have a four poster bed.. The room is a similar layout to the one here... probably a tad smaller.. but hey - I've never slept in a four poster bed so that is a first!


But the hotel looks over some beautiful scenery which you can find on the site link above..

And have you noticed?? I'm posting to my blog!

Basically, I haven't posted for a while because I've been having problems with the computer. But, my hubby worked out that it was probably the internet because I could type with no problems on Word. And it was. Firefox, therefore, is no longer on my computer, and I am now a Google girl !! Whoo hoo.. go me. lol.

Right.. I must make a move and get some bits and pieces done.. I look forward to getting more things uploaded soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips