Tuesday 9 August 2011

back again....

As promised, here are the rest of the demo samples from this weekend.. I hope you liked the ones yesterday. If you have any questions about items I've used, or anything else, just get in touch..

 This card was the spinner card that I showed how to make.. I used the dies from the XCut range to create the aperture in the card, and used cotton for the hanger of the image.

 I love, love, love this little Rudie Reindeer.. he is my favourite from all the ranges this time!! I stamped and cut him out using the XCut dies to frame him, then used the Typography numbers to do the 25 at the bottom of the card. The papers are from the Cranberry and Apple range.. such lovely bright christmas colours! I added some gloss to the baubles to give them some shine too.


A very simple Penny Slider card.. using the Birthday papers and some of the Birthday alphabet.


This was another very quick card that people liked to fiddle with. It was the Dahlia Fold card.. the fold was on Splitcoast stampers a while back now.. but it looks so effective.


Awww... Mr Santa Claus. Another really lovely image from the NOEL range of stamps. Coloured and then mounted onto the Cranberry and Apple papers. I used glitter to go around the edges.

Right.. I must make a move and get sorted - lots of things to get done today.. not least my challenge card for tomorrow.. I just haven't had time to get it done this week.. I have the plans of what to do, everything is laid out.. but I needed some foam pads! (can you believe I ran out of every single one... and silicone!! What is the world coming to!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips