Tuesday 15 May 2012

Just a few photos for you -

I have had great delight today in watching the fledgling starlings come down to the feeders for some food... they are so cute. I am also delighted that I still have one little Great Tit come back down for dinner, even though his (or indeed her!) mate was taken by the 'orrid Sparrowhawk the other day. Poor thing. I know it's nature, but not in my back garden thank you very much..

So.. without further ado, here are a few photos I wanted to share with you.

As you can see, I love the little birdies in the garden.. this top one is a little blurred, but I couldn't resist getting my cheeky sparrow. It always come down and sits on the shrub when I'm putting feed out. Cheeky thing.

Photobucket

And then there's this little chappy. I LOVE the colours of the starlings, even though they are like the vandals of the bird world! They are so haphazard they are comical.. Here the little chap is looking at the meal worms that were in the dish.

Photobucket

I just like the expression on the birds face - "by eck Mrs.. what the flippin eck are you trying to feed up? they is still wigglin'.... !"

Hope you like the pictures. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips