Tuesday 19 March 2013

absent blogger returning.... again...

Hello all.. long time no see. Again. I'm so sorry, but I've been a tad busy with one thing or another. I've also been doing a little bit of driving up and down the country this past week, which as you know, is always a little tiring. But it's all been for a good reason!

Last Tuesday, I set off for Bournemouth, as I was doing some filming for the Creativity Club that is on the Docrafts website. You saw the buns I made to take? Well, none of those made it back I'm pleased to say.. but with a little bribery and convincing, people in the office took them off my hands. 

So. I arrived on Tuesday on a much longer than expected journey. Diversions got in the way, and I eventually got to Bournemouth at around six I think. I checked into the hotel, took the items up to my room, and then went for a quick walk down on the beach. It's always lovely to walk down there - it's only a stone throw away from the hotel, and so lovely too. My room was facing the beach, so all in all, I couldn't exactly not go down there could I?!

 This first photo was taken from my room... what a view!



And these two were down on the seafront. 

The following morning, I went straight to do the filming, arriving slightly early, but soon enough were cracking on with the filming. After we'd finished, I took a flying visit to a great friend, Lou, and her new-ish baby. Honestly, she is so beautiful... so dainty, but perfect in every way. 

A quick visit to head office, then I was on my way home.. then spent the next two days prepping for shows at Create and Craft and also doing bits for my demo at the Range. 

I can honestly say, this week has just flown past. I have quite alot of things up my sleeve that I'm wanting to get finished, sorted and posted, but as yet, I haven't had the time. 

Time. 

Where does it go? I used to think I had all the time in the world to do everything I wanted, but more recently - unless it's a case of getting older - I just don't seem to have the time at all!! I have a white board with my plans on, but they just get further and further down the list... are you the same?? However, last weeks schedule ran like clockwork! So, here's hoping to a bit more savvy scheduling, a bit more planning and a bit more production!

I promise I will be back soon with a few cards and items to show you from this past weekends TV shows.. I know you all love the Country Companions - I know I do... so watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. Jo, was watching your demo's just the other day on C&C and saw you using a blending stump and something in a jar to blend your pencils......the demo was amazing and i'd love to try this with my watercolour pencils but could you remind me what the liquid is that i need to buy,please?

    Would Really appreciate this. Thanks and look forward to seeing more of your inspiring demo's soon.

    Best Wishes, Bixi :o)

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips