Tuesday 22 October 2013

Morning all....

How are we all this morning? 

It's been a rather busy weekend for me, so today, I'm having a pyjama morning. On Friday, we took a little run to Lincoln to visit my daughter who is at Uni there. We went out for a lovely meal as a late birthday treat, and didn't get home until late. Saturday, I was demonstrating the current range of Docrafts products at Gadsby's, in Lincoln. It's always a pleasure to go there and even more so when Sue and Laura are in the shop. 

Sunday, I was working down at the Dome in Doncaster with Sharon, who owns Glitter Magic. She is Debbi Moore's sister and such a lovely person, just like Debbi. It was a very early start, and late finish, but I had such a great day. It was so much fun..! So, that was my weekend... what about yours?

This morning though, I did want to come on and show you a little card that I made for Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine a few months ago. 


I was asked to create something with this beautiful stamp from Little Claire, and of course, I love to stamp, so it didn't take me long at all to say YES!

I coloured the image using promarkers and added white highlights to some of the details on the bird. I also chose to restamp and layer up the wing and flower to give it a little more dimension.


The card was embellished with die cuts and finished off with a few liquid pearls. The corner dies are some that I managed to find at the Hobbyhouse a long while ago now. Aren't they lovely?! And the holly die... well... I just love this. It's one that I often use at Christmas as it goes perfectly with most things.

I hope you like today's card. I will be back shortly with another little project for you all.

Until then......happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Jo. Love the stamp and the background. xx Sally xx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips