Thursday 13 February 2014

Hope you didn't hold your breath??

Morning folks.

I know, I know, I know... I promise to write more often, but it was one promise that went awry!

I have had a bit of a busy time since Christmas, but am now looking at a few weeks off work which will let me finally finish sorting out my craft room and get some crafting in FOR ME!

You know how things get. You look in your diary and it looks a bit empty for February, then something pops up and you get offered something to do. That's what happened last week with Tonic. I was asked if I could cover for Jodie at a show in Manchester and after a nano-second thinking about it, of course I said YES!

I love Tonic products and I love die cutting. So it was really a win-win situation for me. I met lots of lovely crafters and some familiar faces too. I even managed to buy a few things for my new room. And a new bag. My bag is pretty awesome and has lovely owls on it!

Anyway.. enough of my coming's and goings.. and here's a little card for you.


The image that I've used is a digi I have on file from a long time ago. In fact, the image was coloured a long time ago using prisma pencils. She kept popping up on my desk when I was sorting out my room, and finally thought to myself she ought to be put on a card!

I have used the lovely Tonic border punch at the top and bottom and used the offcut from the punch to create another flat layer on top. I added some pearly dots and glitter too. Go me, eh?!


I also coloured this one in too....


She's a Penny Black image and one that's been in my Stamp Collection for a while (uninked like alot of others!)

Isn't she just lovely? She was coloured with alcohol markers (a variety of different ones!) and a new aquisition to my crafting stash - some Pitt Pastels. Thanks to Jak, who convinced me I needed them... and yes, I love them lots!

She will be put onto a card later when I've had another cuppa and done the wooflets breakfast. I WILL try to get back later to show you the finished result.

Right... must make a move... whatever you're doing today, do it with fun.

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh how lovely and glittery and starstruck and....gorgeous! Would love a peeksie at your new craft room!!! Is it in the bedroom off the kitchen? Really need to redo my craft room too! All these craft paints n ceramics n girlguide craft supplies and nowhere to move!!! How bout a pic or two please??? Badly in need of inspiration here girlie! xoxo have a lovely craftsy day! love always, Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips