Wednesday 12 November 2014

Morning morning morning.....

How are we all?

Today, I am having Pyjama Day number 2.... well, I say day.. it usually means morning.. lazy mornings are the best. Coffee, craft and Pj's... what else could a girl want eh?

As you probably guessed, my little bloglet has become the victim of work again.. lol. I have been down at the NEC and upto Glasgow over the past few weeks, and I have another trip to Scotland planned for this weekend to demo for a lovely gent called Adrian, who owns McOyster Papercrafts in Fife. It is a Tonic demo, so I'm hoping to see some familiar faces from the Glasgow show, and have a jolly good day.

I have been asked about colouring over the past few weeks, as I have been taking a little Polkadoodles image card that I made with the Tonic bow die, and everyone tries to run off with it. So, I thought I would share a little video with you HERE that I created for my Youtube channel a while ago.. must be a few years ago as I was still wearing my old wedding ring, which no longer fits me.. lol. However, I hope you get the drift of it and can follow it well.

The other thing I want to share with you all is this little card I made for the Pick of the Week for Tonic.


The die I have used to create the felt flower is the Happy Birthday Pansy outer edge which I have also used to cut the layer it is fastened to.

I cut out a few layers, snipped into the flower and heated it up with a heat gun. It's not one of my new techniques, as I have done it previously when I worked for Docrafts, but to use the Tonic dies makes it alot easier and as you can see, adds another dimension to your cards.


The outer for the flower is the pansy frame which is one of the new dies that are on a 60 day exclusivity to Create and Craft. They have sold out though, so watch the site to make sure you grab them when they come back in. They are VERY popular and look beautiful.

I've teamed it up with a little butterfly border from the dies I have in my box, this one is Mazarine Blu and is one of my favourite dies... so pretty.

I hope you managed to get your dies before they sold out... and I hope you enjoy the little tutorial..

Have fun.... xxxx


1 comment:

  1. Hello Jo, it's such a long time since I've been for a visit... your card is amazing.. aren't these tonic dies beautiful!.. I've invested in a few myself and just love them!!... You sound rather busy at the moment...
    glad you came out to play as this card is a stunner:)
    Take care hun..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips