Wednesday 18 March 2015

Busy busying......

It's been a busy time here at the House of Austin. New kitchen, Painters and decorators, workshops, TV shows and project sorting...... the list has seemed endless!

However. We are now - sort of - back on the straight and narrow, and are looking onto tomorrow morning and a quickish run down to the NEC in Birmingham to do a full four days of Tonic Workshops.

Helping me over the four days will be Sharon and Cheremane. I have had Sharon with me for a while but I am sure you will all welcome Cheremane to the team, just as you have Sharon.

I thought I would leave you with a quick pic of our crazy little Shazbot that was taken at the SECC shows in Glasgow. Xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo it has been good to see you on TV demonstrating and looking happy! You have had a lot to cope with behind the scenes haven't you, hope we get to see your new kitchen when you have time. Meanwhile enjoy your time at the NEC :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips