Friday 24 April 2015

Shutter Die inspiration......

Hi all....
 
As promised, here is my little post to share a project with the shutter dies....
 
 
I have used them in the centre of the card to create an insert, and just added some plainer decoration to the front of the card.
 

 
 The lovely shapes that you have in the centre panels are from the extra sections you get with your dies. You also get some fabulous instructions with them too, to create a selection of different types of effects.
 
I have kept mine quite simple on this card to show the basic type of fold you can do.
 
I'm sure you will be checking out the Tonic Gold website to get more ideas and inspiration for these dies... I'm sure I will. xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo

    Love this card
    could you give me the measurements for it.
    clarke.carol13@virginmedia.com
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips