Wednesday 30 March 2016

Sew Pretty Corners

Morning crafters... 

I finally managed to get back and do a bit of blogging, so thought I would share one of my little makes for the Sew Pretty shows that are on this week. I haven't managed to catch up with a lot of them, but they are on the Sky box ready to watch when I get a minute - but I've been taking advantage of the nice weather this week and got the garden sorted out, the greenhouse set up and ready with everything planted - so been a tad busy. 

It's been a lovely bit of time off over Easter, but there has been crafting done too, although that will have to wait to share. 

Today however..... is this little make. I have used the Perfect Posies corner to create the details on the card. 


I began by layering up my A5 white card with black and patterned paper. The top section was layered up too but left plain as I wanted the ribbon around the centre. The corners were cut from black cardstock and I did a chain stitch along the leaf stems and added bead details to the flowers. 


The flowers were stuck onto white cardstock and trimmed around with scrissors. I then used my Nuvo pens to add colour to the white areas of the flowers and leaves. I shaded them to add dimension. 


The middle of the bow was a plastic embellishment, a ribbon slider, that I bought from Meiflower and added hot glue and glitter to the inside. It just gave it a little sparkle. 

The sentiment is from the Miniature Moments set. I cut it from gold mirror card, black and pink to match the card. 

I hope you like the card today.... I have another one to show you tomorrow, so please check back soon!

Items used 
Tonic Miniature Moments - Best Wishes - 1242E
Tonic Sew Pretty - Perfect Posies - 1220E
Tonic Nuvo pens  
Tonic Pure Sheen glitter - Diamond - 705N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips