Thursday 3 November 2016

There are no little dreams

Good evening all.... 

Sorry it's been a while, but I hadn't gotten around to taking pictures of my projects this last few weeks so had nothing to upload. But that's rectified now, and there are a few things to share. 

Anyway... before all of that, how are you? Have you started your Christmas cards? I admit, this year is a first as I've actually made a few. I know.... go me!!

But this last couple of weeks I've been picking and sorting product from JoyCrafts, which will hopefully be coming to a screen near you soon. 

But before that... I just want to share a little demo that I did on my last shows with JoyCrafts on Hochanda at the end of October. We had some really lovely borders and corner, and I couldn't resist having a little play to put this one together. 


You can see that I used the corners to make a sort-of frame around the outside edge of the card. Once I had cut all the corners, I rubbed over them lightly with some pebeo gilding wax in silver to highlight the details a little more. 


The centre of the frame was cut from a beautiful frame that we had on the show - I will check the stock number for you for that. I cut it out, embossed it and again, gave it the Pebeo treatment. The top of it was then wafted over with an antistatic bag and stamped with a sentiment. 

I heat embossed it with silver powder to give it some shine. 

The little swirly bits and flowers were some other items from the show too - all Joy Crafts. All beautiful too. The little fern type die cuts beautifully. 


I really hope you like the card for today. I will be back very soon to show you another card or two that was on the show. 

until next time..... xxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jo you are such an inspiration to me with your lovely designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jo you are such an inspiration to me with your lovely designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation Jo, love all your layers in wow.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jo I'm so happy your enjoying yourself with joy Crafts and Honchanda!!! Always Loving what you make!!! Wish I was there to give yous all a hug!!! Can't believe it's going on 6 years since we finally met... Now when r yous coming to visit us in canada???? Eh misses? Oodles of love to you all xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips