Thursday 8 May 2008

Challenge Competition Number 2...

I have been trying for the last couple of days to put a post up on here for my next competition challenge.... with a photo sample that Elaine sent me... GRRRR .. I can't upload it off my phone, and my other computer's gone a bit dicky!

So.. here are the details, and I'll be back later hopefully with another picture sample..

The prize for this challenge is being supplied by Krafty Cards in Devon. The owner is a lovely lady called Elaine, whom I have had the pleasure to meet up with a few times. She also has Springers.. lol. The telephone number for the shop for any orders (it is a well stocked shop with lots of lush stuff!) is 01837 659649. This is the web site..

BRADS AND BUTTONS

This is what Elaine would like you to use on your card.. She will be choosing a winner at the end of the month. You can choose your own theme, there are no real rules other than using the brads and buttons within your card.

There will be one prize on offer to the winning card, and this will be posted out by Elaine.

So come on ladies... let's get seeing some entries.... I'll be back later with an example or two of my own..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo,

    I am just uploading an entry to my blog for this now!

    Please enter it....

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips