Wednesday 21 May 2008

Challenge me......

Here are a couple of projects that I completed yesterday..they were for a couple of challenges I came across this week.


This is the first one..


I used Paper Nation decoupage for this one.. and the idea for this one came from Cute Card Thursday, which gave the title as Travel/Vacation.



This card was for the challenge over at Pageplans.. where they gave you a template to work from.. this was my interpretation.. using DCWV papers and Dovecraft brad.. The only thing I forgot to stick on was my greeting..so I'll glue that in place tomorrow..

Now.. I'm off to get me cuppa coffee.. I've had a really busy (!!) day today, lounging about at the side of a river in Cumbria with my wonderful best friend Nikki.. two and half hours driving is just great when you get a luvverly cuddle at the end of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips