Saturday 18 October 2008

All girls together..

.. and didn't we have a great time!!

Thanks especially to the adorable Pat Taylor, my fellow Docrafts designer, (and with whom I had a right ol' gossip!) and also to Lyndsy Mason (sp?!) from Personal Impressions,(who makes the most unique cards - and cost me a small fortune in stamps!!) who have made today a right good old laugh!

Also big hugs and thanks to the ladies from Samuel Taylor, who made my day wonderful.

As you may guess, I have been working today in Leeds, doing a combined demo for Samuel Taylor 'Click on Crafts'. The day was really busy all day, and everyone who visited said they were greatly inspired. I was representing Lili of the Valley, and everyone really loved the unique products.. and how can you resist?? They are so cute!

I will upload some photos for everyone who visited me.. but that will be tomorrow..

For now.. goodnight, sleep tight!! I'm off to drink me horlicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips