Tuesday 21 October 2008

Here at last..

As promised, here are a couple of the cards I made for the demo at the weekend. I was at Samuel Taylor in Leeds - what a shop!!! - and was working on behalf of Lili of the Valley.
This was made using the Winter Princess rubber stamp and watercolouring with Whispers Brush Markers.
I used a die cut for this one, and some of the little image stamps to create a chalked background.
For this one, I have used papers and the very cute die cut polar bears - how cute are they??. The words were cut using the Eazi alphabet templates, then paper placed on top. You can also draw the same type of words freehand, to create more loopy writing.
There were lots more samples, but I need to get them off my mobile at some point as they were left at the store.
I hope you like them..

1 comment:

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips