Wednesday 17 December 2008

Sorry I've been AWOL

Finally, I'm feeling a bit better this morning. I've managed to have a good nights sleep and can definately say I'm a little more 'with it'.. I was going to say normal, but I've never been that.. haha.

I started feeling a little ropey last weekend, just a bit full of cold, and this week has been hellish! It's gone straight down onto my chest, leaving me with a chronic cough, feeling very very tired and completely drained of energy.. outta puff, even going from one room to the next.. ! Blimey I felt crap.

At least last night I was only rattling on my chest, not major coughing fits and sneezing, so I did manage to sleep a little easier!

I've got lots of cards to show you later on, I've been plodding on with cards for Christmas amongst other secret things, so can at least upload something when I get them photographed..

See ya later!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You have been quite busy making all of these beautiful cards! :)

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips