Sunday 19 June 2011

Love boat..

I had a bit of a play with the Country Companions collection I've got, as I've had them a while and not really used them too much. So I thought I'd break them out of their wrapper and have a play along with Katy's Sketch from Docrafts.

Here's what I came up with.

Photobucket


It's just a simple card, but it was just a simple (although very nice as I love clean and simple) sketch.

Here are the close ups for you.

Photobucket


I kept it all very 'Docrafts' and used the Papermania brush markers to add a layer of colour, then went over it with the watercolour pencils to add some depth to them. If you're clever, you can use the brush markers exactly as you would the promarkers and they look sortof the same. I've shown this at my demos, and people are always suprised.

Photobucket


I then stamped the boat twice and layered it up to give some dimension. Finished with some glitter then mounted up onto the card.

Anyway.. must make a move - I really want to get some crafting done this week so I've got things to show you.. Happy Crafting, and have a really lovely end to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips