Thursday 2 June 2011

One for the men..

**sigh**... I'm still trying to set everything up on the computer, so I'm posting this from my older one.. hopefully it works.. lol. Don't you just hate it when anything gets repaired and you lose things.. I know I do!

Anyway. Today's card is one that I have made with a male theme. Now, it's not often that I need a man's card, but I just liked this image, which is a download from the Creativity Club at Docrafts, and I thought it was great to go with the papers from the new black and white pack of Papermania papers.

Photobucket


While it's been out on my travels with me, I've had alot of compliments on it and my colouring... and as I keep telling everyone, you get two versions of the image. You will get a coloured in image (this one) and also a line image to colour in yourself.

Photobucket


I also took the liberty of downloading some of Katy's sentiments from the Creativity Club too.. I love these and have begged for more.... now I'm waiting to see if she'll make me happy! lol.

Photobucket


So.. nothing more to say on it really.. just that I've doodled on the grey stripy paper with permanent markers and kept it very basic.

Hope you like it.. I'll be back tomorrow with another project..

See you soon - Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips