Tuesday 19 July 2011

My Time To Craft challenge...

Have you checked out this blog? I am very lucky to be one of the DT on there, and am enjoying all the themes and everyones take on them.. me thinks I'm just a nosy blogger! lol.

Anyway.. onto this weeks Challenge, and we have the theme of Citrus Colours. It'd be great if you could play along with us..

Onto the card, and this was my entry.

 I decided to go with Lime and Lemon... one of my favourite things to drink at the moment. I find it so refreshing. So I coloured my beautiful roses in a yellow shade and coloured the leaves to match my matting and layering.

I'd love to see what you create, so if you enter the challenge, let me know and I'll pop along and visit your bloglets..

Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card - love the colours and a fab LO too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne, Super card and lovely image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty. Love how you colored the flowers.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's me again. I figured it was a cocker spaniel, but from the photos it definitely looks like a springer. I already did up my post so I'll just leave it. The digi came from Just Inklined. I'm glad you liked it.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips