Thursday 8 March 2012

Enchanting fairies...

OH. I. LOVE. THESE.

The new Enchanted Fairies range from Docrafts is just beautiful.. I love the pastel colours, I love the papers because they are very blingy and glittery, and have a lovely texture, and most of all, I love the fairies.. they are just beautiful.

Here's one card I've made for my demo's.

Photobucket

I decided to keep the background really simple, just by using one of the papers from the A4 pack. The design is printed so delicately that it lends itself to whatever colour palette you choose to use.

And the fairies? Well... just look!

Photobucket

Isn't she pretty? I'm not sure if this is Kylie... Did you know that they're based on famous people? I didn't! But, there's apparantly Amy Winehouse, Cameron Diaz, Kylie Minogue and Posh Spice... lol.

Photobucket

And to finish it off, I created a little flower using tissue paper.

So today, I'm continuing to create a storm in my craft room - although last night I did have to have a little bit of a tidy up before starting again today! I'm creating samples for the Tool Shed show on Sunday - and we have lots of lovely items going on the show.

What are you upto? Whatever it is, Happy Crafting, and don't forget to share your link!

5 comments:

  1. Jo she is pretty and adore the flower, its a lovely card Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the flower too but it did take my eye away from the beautiful image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh Jo they are just gorgeous I bought some the other day, being a fantasy freak lol, just love your card absolutely beuatiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is stunning. love the fairy's xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your card - the fairies are a bit special, I think. Vee xx Will check out Tool Shed. have fun x

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips