Sunday 25 March 2012

Last one...

How are you all today?

I thought I'd just drop by to share this last card with you.. I will get around to taking a photo of the other cards and upload them at some point, but this was one that I've not shared before with you, so there you go...

Photobucket

Again, this was one of the demos I did on Thursday, and I just love the colours on this card - the papers etc are from the Nostalgia range of Born to Shop, and the colours are right up my street...

Photobucket

I called this my scrap card, as to create it, I've just used up lots of little scraps and bits of paper, even the roses above are cut and curled from a square of an offcut.. but they look really lovely, and are soooooo easy to make!

Photobucket
I thought I'd just show you a close up of the rub on.. can you see how detailed they are?

They are just so lovely. I love the Born to shop range, and I have thoroughly enjoyed working with it.. I hope you enjoyed the shows too as much as I did.

So... onto this week, and I'm doing the Paper Clinic on Monday, but some other shows have been postponed ... so busy busy busy....

Whatever you're upto, I hope you enjoy yourselves.. don't forget to let me know what you've been creating, and if it's the Born to Shop range, I'd love to visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips