Wednesday 4 July 2012

Couldn't resist...

Sorry.. but I had to include these two quick photos of my furbabies.

Firstly, a little snap of Truly looking quite sedate. And believe me, sedate is not a word she understands!

She is a little bit of a hyperactive lily... a typical red head you could say.. but she has so much character, she's adorable.

And my boy...

This is one wooflet who really loves his photo taken as you may guess. My Scooby doo.. you're such a poser!

I've coloured them both in black and white to add a difference.. love black and white photos.

Hope you like them too!

3 comments:

  1. Oooor Jo your woofers are beautiful and your photography is beautiful - you really are a very talented lady x M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your dogs are so gorgeous.
    Love your card as well, the image is very cute.
    but love your dogs!!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both. We have just got a new puppy yesterday after loosing our beloved cocker spaniel 18months ago and its taken this long before it felt right to get another dog but he is scrumptious xx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips