Friday 25 January 2013

Two posts in one week?

Well, surely that must be some sort of miracle for me lately isn't it??

How are we all anyway? I've had a relatively good day, lots of die cutting and sticking done here. And although I'd love to show you, I really can't just yet. After Sunday I can share.. **wink wink**.

Today, however, I have a little card or two to share with you...

 These are two that were featured on my Pick of the Week, and as you can see, I've combined the Birdsong papers with some of the Urban stamps that were on the show.

With this one above, I've stamped the botanical urban stamps in chocolate Artiste ink, then inked the edges in the same tone. They give a wonderful background and look so delicate. The butterflies are also stamped from the set, and then inked with dark yellow inks.

This one below uses a few different things.


I backed the card with the birdsong papers, then die cut the bird cage from an Xcut die - aren't these pretty? The bird and key are from the Urban stamp set, and just coloured over with different inks. The birdcage was embossed in enchanted gold, black and copper powders.

I hope you like the cards today. You never know, I may be on again tomorrow - I'm hoping too, although I'm working down in Rotherham tomorrow at the Range, then on Sunday I'm back at Create and Craft from 12pm.. Hopefully the snow won't stay around for too long so my journeys are both successful!!!!

Wish me luck. Whatever you're doing over the weekend, I hope that you keep nice, snuggly and warm, and keep safe.

Happy Crafting all! xxx

4 comments:

  1. love the embossing shades on the birdcage Jo, really beautiful finish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Jo,love them both.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Jo, oh I am tented to card lift these! See you Saturday sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn IPad , should have been tempted, drat thing corrected! Wrongly!!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips