Wednesday 2 April 2014

Just the Tonic...

Good Evening one and all.....

Tonight, I thought I would just nip on after a short while away and upload a few projects.

I know I keep saying that I am going to get back into blogging again, and what with one thing or another just never seem to find a minute to do it!

I have had a busy few weeks really.... back doing my demo's on a weekly basis for Docrafts, as well as getting acquainted in my new role as a partner to the very lovely Jodie Johnson from Tonic! Yes!!! Can you believe it??!! I know I can't.

I haven't said too much about it before, but I've been liaising with Jodie for a few months now about things, and have done demo's at a couple of craft shows on behalf of Tonic. One at Manchester and also at the NEC. And to be honest, I have loved every single minute of it! Die cutting is my passion, as well as colouring, and I can cut and colour to my hearts content. What a fantastic job eh?!

So, yes. I am working with Tonic. I had the pleasure of nipping off on a road trip to Wales a few weeks ago to meet up with the team, and they are all so lovely. Laughs were shared, and products were played with! I am now in the throws of sorting out sample boards and making a huge mess on my craft room floor... lol. Jodie would be sooooo proud!

Anyway... other news... now what do I have to tell you since last time?

Well.. my demo's are going well with Docrafts, and on the side bar over there (------->) you will see where I am. And I will do my utmost to keep it up to date. We have some lovely Gorjuss girls, the elegant Bellissima range and the new Oyster Blush collection.... so lovely!

Here are a few of my Tonic makes that accompanied me to the NEC..


This one was one that everyone seemed to comment on. It's the box card with the lovely Deco Frame Die - Emily - and it is soooo pretty it just has to be my favourite. Such a fine detailed die and the swirls can be cut to fit around any size card if you wish.

The butterflies and flowers were part of an old Kanban sheet that I had, but I thought the colours went really well with the die cut.


This simple birthday card also features a Kanban topper from my stash, but I have decorated it quite simply with the Tonic Forever Moments Embossing folder (Amelia) and also one of the new Intrica punches - Regal Border. I have gone over the embossing with a little Gilding Wax too.


This cutie was a Hobby House topper that I cut to fit in the recess of one of the box cards, then decorated with a shadow cut and layered frame from the Tonic Forever Moments deco frame die - Ivy. 


This little box card was looking a little worse for wear when I got it home.. but the decoupage was so cute I had to photograph it to show you!

The frame was an Intrica punch Elegant Drape Border and the corners were from the Forever Moments Deco Frame Ivy. So pretty and it went so well too. The border was cut to a 45 degree angle at the corners and pieced together. 

I hope that you like today's little shares... I will be back (PROMISE - with a capital P) tomorrow to share a few demo samples with you too. 

Until then... happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. YEY congrats Jo .;) these are all fabulous :) hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jo, stunning projects xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS XXX Stunning samples, been AWOL for 3years myself so great to catch up with old blogging folk x woohoo x

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips