Wednesday 21 May 2014

Coffee anyone?

Gooooood Morning campers.... Hi de Hi.. 

Well, I told you that I would be back with a post with more inspiration, and here we are.. but firstly, would anyone like a coffee?

Not that I drink latte, or coffee, that often, but doesn't it look lovely? This was a break in shopping yesterday at Marks and Spencers, and the young lady who was in charge of the latte machine did this!! I mean, how lovely does that look? And she didn't use a template or anything! To say I was impressed is a very large understatement, so I had to take a photograph. 

And what's more..... when hubby drank the drink the pattern stayed at the bottom of the cup. Brilliant! I know.... little things.....

Today, I am going to show you a card I made using the new Header dies from Tonic. I love how this card came together. The header dies make the cards look exquisite and so pretty. And of course, you can use them as I've done here on all four sides of the card to give you a different shape.


The centre panel is raised on foam pads to give the card some height and a simple sentiment placed into the centre as a focal point.


Here's another angle for the picture for you. 


Now... the little picture below is one I found on Pinterest the other day when I was having a mooch, and thought I'd share.. I really need to remember this!!!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Jo, lovely to see you blogging again and sharing your amazing talent with us bloggers!
    So love this sentiment fabulous! I hope your day is full of miracles too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an intricate die and a stunning card Jo!

    Coffee looks fantastic, looks like a small miracle right there in front of you... Thanks for sharing the Pin, love floating through Pinterest it is a place of miracles too.

    Enjoy today:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great card, am loving playing with the header dies, they are brilliant, have fun - Gill.

      Delete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips