Tuesday 19 August 2014

Catching up.....

Just a little Good Morning from me today...

I have had a busy couple of weeks, helping our Jodie out with Tonic on TV whilst she was away on holiday. I'm hoping she's fully recovered from what looks like a very busy few weeks, and is all fit and ready to go again.

The last couple of weeks has seen me floating between Doncaster and Peterborough quite alot, bringing you lots of wonderful dies and inspiration from the Team. And how lovely they were too.

The first set were for the Tonic Special, and the second were for the Pick of the Day and Craftinator.

By all accounts, you are loving your Tonic dies and it's not suprising. I still need to get my samples uploaded for you, but rest assured, I will get onto it as soon as I can... promise!

This week, I have quite a bit of family stuff to do, including moving daughter back from Lincoln Uni. It's been a very busy year for her with her nursing course, but she's doing a fantastic job and I have every confidence she is going to make a brilliant nurse. So proud of all my children - they've achieved loads in their short life. Much more than I did, that's for sure.. lol.

I am also going to make a point of doing some stamping - I haven't had my colouring stuff out for a while and I'm getting itchy fingers. So watch this space.....!

I will get back on later this evening to upload some samples from recent shows... I hope you check back soon.

Talk later. xx

2 comments:

  1. Love your tag line Jo, a fantastic all round description of your creativity & fun personality.

    Looking forward to seeing your uploads later:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed all the shows you so capably did over the past couple of weeks! Plus, my Christmas Craftinator stuff arrived yesterday, and I haven't yet played with all my other dies that I've been buying over the past 6 weeks! I totally blame you and Jodie! *wink*
    Well done on a cracking job, and looking forward to the samples.

    Oh, just one request, can you give us a blow-by-blow instruction on how to make up the 3D ornaments? Do you glue all the individual strips together, and what about the clapper in the bell? I tried with 4 pieces of the bell last night, and gave up!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips