Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Christmas release....

Morning all..... 

Sometimes, it's just nice to get a bit of time to sort things.. you know what I mean? I have blitzed the downstairs to a degree, got rid of lots of stuff, and also done my craft room. I am still in the 'sorting' bit and trying to get things where I want it so it is more organised, but it's getting there. I've lots of room on my desk and more storage to go.... so it's coming together slowly. Anyway.....

Just as promised, here are a few of the samples from the last couple of weeks shows for Tonic. I was covering shows for Jodie as she was away, and we had some new headers, baubles and other bits and bobs that were just lovely! 

This one is featuring one of the new headers - we had two sets - Christmas and Celebration - but most of them will work for occasions of any sort. 


I matched the header up with a lovely Hunkydory (I think!) decoupage and an outer frame from the relatively new Christmas verso dies. 

This little tree below, was one of the fab new Christmas range of Rococo dies.. we had quite a few of these on the show, and they make a fantastic statement piece on your card. You actually don't need to add too much, just a piece of christmas paper, shadowed in green was added to the side. I punched the border with my Tonic punch. The tree itself was shadowed too, and a little bit of glitter added to the stars. 


Now... these little presents are not christmassy at all... and can be used for any occasion. But I chose to emboss the bottom corner of the card layer and add the presents simply across the card. So pretty eh?!



Now, this one is using new headers and also the Rococo Angel... she was VERY popular out of all the christmas rococo's.... and I can see why. She's beautiful and great to use different colour layers to add dimension. 

So.. there you go... just a small selection of cards that were on the show... I don't want to bore you all with all the samples, but there are more going to be uploaded to my Facebook albums... so please take a look at some point. Don't forget to check out the Tonic Gold website, facebook page and also Alison's page, Jodie's FB and others from the DT too... there are some fantastic samples floating around the ether... 

Sorry it took me a couple of days to get back on and share some samples... I will try to post more often... ! 

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about posting more regularly Jo, it's great to hear from you when you are so busy. Fantastic makes, enjoyed your shows very much, always tune in to see your creations :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips