Thursday 6 December 2007

Ahhhh isn't she cuddly.

The more I think about it.. the more I think having a Holly blog is a good idea! Especially when there are soon to be two to photograph (if everything works out okay!)

I would have loved to have blogged some cards that I have done over the past few days, but most of them are commissions for the magazine, so I can't. Sorry! I will get around to adding the 'Countdown to Christmas' I have done - inspired by Dolly Dimples blog.. mine looks nowhere near as nice as these ones she has on her blog.. but my daughter loved it! Apart from these little crafty sessions, I haven't done much else. I haven't felt very well for the last few days, still full of cold, and now it's gone onto my chest as it always does.


Anyway, here's just a quick shot of Holly having a snuggle with her daddy. She loves her bed time snugglies, usually head under the chin.. Doesn't she look cute?? Holly hasn't been too well either the last couple of days.. she ate a dahlia head (dead one) the other day before I noticed and has been sorta' sneezing ever since.. and she was sick a couple of times yesterday. I did mention it to the vet on Tuesday when she went for her KC vaccine and she said there was nothing to worry about - but you still do don't you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips