Monday 10 December 2007

Been out on a jolly!

.. I'm back and feelinga bit better today, so thought I would upload some photos from our evening at Lincoln Christmas Market on Friday..

It was brilliant! Spent a fortune on some wonderful bits and pieces and loved every minute of it! Everyone (more or less) was wearing Victorian style costumes, and there was a choir singing which was fab! The only bad thing was I lost my money! lol.. We went on the park and ride, and had to park on the showground. I had my mobile and wallet on my knee - complete with two bank cards and £100 in cash! I stood up out of the car and only realised I had lost it when I went to pay for the tickets for the coach! I raced back to the car with hubby and panicked because I couldn't find it!! I nearly died! Then I felt around the floor at the side of the car and it was there!!! I cannot tell you how relieved I was!

So.. what was my best buy? An orange wreath which smells absolutely lovely!!! Very Christmassy!
I absolutely love Russian Dolls.. I stood looking at this stall for ages!

This is the stall where I bought my orange wreath... it was lovely and smelly all around it!



HO HO HO!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips