Monday 10 December 2007

...........and finally some cards!!

At last! Here are some of the cards I have been trudging around in my demo bag as samples.. I hope you like them.
This one has to be my favourite card I've been making! It is using Dovecraft Christmas papers from the traditional 6x6 pack.


This is just a quick card using the Once upon a Time Stack from DCWV. Plus a dovecraft sticker and piece of gold organza ribbon to finish.. I think it was a template challenge card from Bex's forum..
This was made using the Christmas Stack DCWV, just pleated at the bottom and another piece of paper at the top.. Topper was Dovecraft and the button brad was dovecraft too. The poinsettia sheet is in the Christmas Traditional Dovecraft pack (6x6). I trimmed it down to fit on the card, which I had stamped using the mini stamp set and chalks. I layered up some of the flowers and glittered them with glamour dust. This is a little swing card made from one of the Dovecraft Christmas sets of papers.. not sure which one now.. The topper was cut out of the same pack, and I added some snow writer and glamour dust to add a bit of sparkle.
Just a quick and easy one.. the paper is DCWV Glitter Christmas Stack, cut to fit across the top, then ornaments cut from another sheet from the same stack, bows and brads added for decoration.


For this one, I backed the card with a sheet from the Glitter Stack, and then tied a ribbon around it before layering with the santa stamped images. Snow writer and glamour dust - again.. lol.

I love this card.. quite simple but classy. I folded the christmas tree, as on my gallery on Docrafts, the background was stamped with the little clear Dovecraft stamps and metallic silver inks, chalked over and border added. Both papers are from the DCWV Christmas Stack.

Well.. that's it for now.. Hope you like them, feel free to leave a comment if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips