Tuesday 11 November 2008

Forever Friends blog challenge.

Hi again.. two posts in one day? That must be a record!

I have nipped by again to upload my project for this week's challenge over on the FF challenge blog.

There have been some fantastic cards uploaded onto everyones websites for this challenge, and I thank you all for making our first official week a success! Challenge Two is up and running this week. Please join in the fun - and don't forget to upload your cards onto your gallery and leave a link on the comment page.

Here's my card for this week.

For this card, I've used Papermania Forever Friends stamp and whispers brush strokes to colour him. The papers are DCWV. I hope you like it.

This is another card that I don't think I've shared before. I made this one for the Lili of the valley challenge blog. It's a double pocket card.

The papers are all LOTV and so are the die cuts and greetings. The theme was Red, Gold and Green. The two tags on each side fit inside the pockets on the main card.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips