Monday 3 November 2008

Forever lovely!

The little forever friends are highly addictive you know! I was playing, as you know, with the Christmas and Celebration sets down at Papermill on Friday.
Here are some samples that I took with me. I hope you like them too.
This was using a little christmas stamp, stamped in white and outlined with white gel pen. Shadows were created with a white pencil.

This is a sheet of paper from the Celebration set, just cut and added to the card. The wording was stamped with the new PM clear stamps and then coloured and had Anita's tacky glue put over to add a shine. Dimensional stickers add a finishing touch.

A sticker was used on this card, along with a little bit of paper pleating. Simple!

I decided to give this stamp a sepia look. I coloured with brush markers and then used a blender pen to pull out some of the colour. Papers are Forever Friends by PM.


There's a little suprise in this one .. if you open it up, you get a bar of chocolate! A nice simple little package for that special person!

2 comments:

  1. WOW they are gorgeous I'm addicted to FF,I love monochromatic I'm going to try that, hope you dont mind.
    poppy.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just so precious dear. Just starting to see those cute little stamps around. they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips