Friday 7 November 2008

I'm back..

I feel like I've been missing in action for ages! But I guess that's the price to pay for keeping busy eh? I've been working hard on a magasine commission.... two big ones, so no sneak peaks there.. sorry!

I've also been given a really lovely job designing for a company who makes the most wonderful products - I've got a kit to work with but I've been waiting for instructions.. so.. no sneak peaks there either.. boring aren't I?
However... I have made a few things you can see.. lol..
I am REALLY behind with my DT offerings.. but I have had a chance to make my card today - only two days late!

Here it is..

I made it for the Lili of the valley challenge blog, and the theme was Teenager. So, I used very bright, colourful K and Co papers and some fibers.


This is all I'm sharing for now, although I have got a few cards to share that I have made for my demo at Hull tomorrow - if you're around, why not nip into see me..... I can also share this little secret..... But if you can't make it, I'll do a step by step on Monday/Tuesday.. it's very simple!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great card Jo perfect for a teenager :)
    Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, this is such a lovely card, cute image and gorgeous papers and embelishments! HUGS Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips