Monday 23 February 2009

A few little bits and pieces..

I've been spending today getting samples made to go down to Create and Craft with me in a couple of weeks, and here's a peak at some of the things I've been doing.


This first set is a Birthday set - hat, invite and gift box.




The papers are Paper Pizazz.



This second one is a little album - papers are again Paper Pizazz wedding ones.


And here's a close up of the brad decoration on the front of the card.. cute eh?




The next card I want to show you was made for the Forever Friends Challenge blog. The theme this week is black and white, and the background paper I made myself.

I used the Eazi Score board and embossed the lines onto the Coordinations cardstock. The flowers are also embossed and decorated. I added little gems in the middle of each of the flowers.

I hope you like it.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Jo, I love all these creations you have made. I adore the backing paper you made for your FF card ... gorgeous!! Good luck at C&C - how exciting :o)
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo your card is so cute. I love the Background and the Flovers.

    Love Silke ****

    ReplyDelete
  3. great b/w card luv the layout you have used, very striking, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the birthday hat invite. Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards....I love the wedding one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects you have here!! tfs!!
    -t

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips