Thursday 5 February 2009

Snowy Thursday!

blimey... it's Thursday already - and snowing really heavily. We've had around a couple of inches at least this morning. I always think it looks lovely when it first falls, then hate it when it turns to ice! I am however, keeping my fingers crossed that some of it disappears for tomorrow. I am off down to Peterborough for the afternoon.. more details to come - but its very exciting!



I've been out with the dogs this morning. They absolutely love it when it snows as you saw in the photos the other day. Today, Truly has been collecting snowballs! So funny. She was running about on the field and when she got back into the car to come home, she had collected lots and lots of little balls of snow under her tummy. Holly found another little cocker to play with, so they ran theirselves rugged, and Scooby just enjoyed playing snowballs.


Because of the 'thing' that's going on tomorrow, I've been busy running samples up and trying to finish my Debbi Moore cards too. But I do have two cards to upload for you. The first one is this week's entry for my Forever Friends challenge blog and the second is for Lili of the Valley challenge blog.




I made this card for the imminent arrival of Baby Jaeden. I used the Forever Friends decoupage kit from Docrafts for the card. The ribbon is from my stash, and I just thought it finished it off nicely. The theme for this week is Tall and Thin - have a play and leave us a link.

This handsome little guy was used for the Lili blog. The theme this week is Men. I used Trimcraft papers from last year, as I thought they went with the Die Cut of the boy well. I used the Easi box board from Phyllis to make the topper. The little chipboard stars are Basic Grey and so is the rub on wording at the bottom.

That's it for now. I'll be back tomorrow to give you all the gossip..

Jo xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips