Friday 13 February 2009

Happy Valentine's everyone.

A little bit early I know, but I'm not here tomorrow.. I'm going down to the NEC to the Trade Show, so will only be able to do a quick post when I get back tomorrow evening.

Here's the little card that I made for this week's challenge over on Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog. This week the theme is to use a sketch created by Moi!

I used a download from the LOTV site, and also some papers and flourish stamps. I finished the card with three eylets and a ribbon brad. Hope you like it.

If you've not done your Valentine already, why don't you nip over there and take a peek at the challenge cards. There are also some over on our Forever Friends site.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, Love all your creations and visiting you once a week is a pleasure I have an award for you on my blog come pick it up!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips