Thursday 7 May 2009

Do you want some candy?

As my blog comments have now gone over the 30,000 mark (and here was me thinking that noone followed my little bloglet and waffle!), I have decided that I'm going to offer some Birthday Candy leading up to my birthday on the 3rd June.

There will be challenges beginning on the 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th May too, and will end on the 17th, 24th, 31st and 7th June.

So, what do you have to do?

Well, here's a photo I took this month of our flowering cherry.

And using my Photoshop, I've managed to pull out a few of the colours..


So, what I'd like you to do is to make a stamped card using these three colours in it. If you find the darker tones too much to work with, then please use the lighter ones. I would also like a different shaped card, not a square or rectangle.

If you can then please leave a comment on this post, with a link to your card, then I can come blog hoppin'. If you can also add yourself as a follower too, that would be great!

I can't wait to see all your cards... I'll be back later with a photo of the candy for you all.

The winner of this challenge will be put on my blog on the 10th May, but because I'm a bit busy, I won't be able to notify you, so if the prize isn't claimed by the 12th May, it will roll over to be added to the next challenge.

So.. what are you waiting for? Let's get going...

1 comment:

  1. Here ya go sis I was bein creative so I thought Id have a dabble at your challenge. Ive put a post up and a link for ya xxx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips