Monday 18 May 2009

Going... going... gone!

Blinkin' eck! Where does all the time go these days?? I'm pretty sure it's a sign of getting older.

I ended a very busy week by going upto The Range, in Southport, to do a Docrafts demo. I love the ladies who come up to see me there, they are wonderful - chatty, funny, pleasant. What a wonderful way to spend a day. There were also a few new faces there - some that had just started crafting, others that just came to see the demo.... so welcome to you all!

My two regular ladies came up too.. (you know who you are.. hope you got back to the car in time lol) - before I forget, if you're reading this.. I found the little red book with your notes in on the shelf at the end of the day - get in touch and I'll post it on).

A great day was had by all, the only disappointing thing was they didn't have most of the new items I was supposed to be demonstrating, which is always a disappointment. The new butterfly punches 'flew out'.. pardon the pun.. these are just stunning - I love mine to bits!


I do have some projects to show you, but I need to get a crack on with my SU workshop cards for today.. Did you know I've organised some classes? Click on the link at the top to find out more.

The rest of this last week was taken up by making some new samples for Lili of the Valley and Debbi Moore, to take down to Create and Craft for some new shows.. so I can't share those I'm afraid. But the products are lovely.. LOTV got the upper hand this time - cute all the way!!!

So, that was about it.. a busy day again today, but I guess there's no rest for the wicked is there.. so I'll go and get myself up and sorted, then make a start.

See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips