Friday 13 November 2009

Dainty as we go....

Parchment Craft.. I love it!

As I didn't have anything sorted to show you today, I thought I would have a good ol' dredge through my files to see if there's something I've never posted on my blog - and this fits the hole quite well.

Photobucket

I started doing parchment craft many moons ago, and even now, I love working with vellums and doing the odd card. Although these days, I don't often use patterns like I did before, as they are generally quicker cards.

Photobucket

This one would have to be my all time favourite card. I love the design loads! I have repeated this card many times, for me and also for orders which were recieved.

Photobucket

This one was where I really got the hang of colouring. As I am totally self taught in this craft, colouring on vellum was never really one of my strong points, until a lovely lady called Elizabeth guided me along. She was wonderful at parchment until she had problems with her eyes.

Photobucket

Who says parchment craft always has to be two dimensional? A little bit of playing with vellum here. Various different punches were used to create this little card, and the red just sets it off I think.

Well. I hope you liked this post today. Until next time.....

3 comments:

  1. Jo all these cards would be perfect for our challenge at Tuesday Taggers this week, we have the challenge of "no patterned paper" so go on have a go...Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are stunning...
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... if I got it right, just have to find a piece of vellum and test.
    Those are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips