Tuesday 17 November 2009

What are you getting for Christmas?

Stampin' Up! Christmas Wish List Service

Do you know what you want for Christmas?
Would you love to recieve Craft goodies, but anyone you ask doesn't know what you want?
Then this is the perfect solution.

Fill in my Wish List form here and mail it back to me which I will safely store for you. Then give your family/friends my contact details when they ask you what you'd like for Christmas. They can contact me and between us, we can select what Stampin' Up! goodies to purchase off your Wish List according to their budget and I can even organise to have them delivered either direct to your door or have them sent here for wrapping and collection/delivery.


How easy is that? What a happy reindeer you'll be knowing that you'll get some craft goodies you've been wishing for!

For a copy of the Wish List form or more information, please email me on joaustin22@aol.com. Please remember that orders need to be placed before the 4th December to ensure delivery.

Alternatively, if a Gift Voucher is more your thing, I can arrange to have these in any denomination for your family/friends to purchase from me. These have no expiry date and can be used at any time.

Both of these can be used with your Loyalty card.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips