Thursday 19 November 2009

A little challenge... and a little fun - gi..

I've just noticed whilst writing this post that there are some new little icons on the top of my post bit...  how fancy shmancy!

Anyway.. back to business..

Today saw another challenge over on LOTV, and I managed to get my card finished and uploaded in time.. that is a novelty.. lol. I had taken a break over the last few weeks with the challenges as I had a bit too much on, but now things are settling down a little - and it's only 39 days to christmas!! - I thought I'd get back in the routine.. lol.

Here's my card.

The papers are all Stampin Up, and I've finished off the card with a little charm, some flowers and a few pearly gems. I love this lickle image too.. so cute!

Also, here's the mushroom I was telling you about the other day.



Now how many mushroom stroganoff's can you make with this? What a corker..

And lastly, a little piccie of Truly for you.

When we walk in the woods, all the woofers hunt out water in the trees. Some people put plastic tubs in the bottom of the holes so that they fill with water, and other trees just collect it without the help of tubs. They all enjoy drinking out of the holes, although I check before hand that it smells fresh and is clean.

Here's little Truly having her slurp -

I know it's not a totally clear picture, but it was a quick one off my phone.. sorry.

Right.. I'm back to sorting out my SOS mail, chasing up parcels and tomorrow I'm having a crafty sorta day, I'm making some special samples for the Stampman - or actually stamp woman - Jill! I've already made a few, but more to go yet. lol.

See you soon.

PS.. don't forget about my Wish List post underneath, or check out my site here.

2 comments:

  1. These wee bunnies are adorable Jo and your colouring is fabulous. Ooh these SU papers are gorgeous as are your accents.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jo, so glad you are back with us again. Enjoyed your piccies too. Have a great weekend
    -x-

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips