Thursday 27 October 2011

Just sharing..

I just want to share this photograph with you all.

When I went to Bath on Tuesday, I stayed at the most amazing Bed and Breakfast you could ever imagine. The hospitality was second to none, and the room (and additional breakfast/tv room!) were divine.

On my way into Bath Wednesday morning, I couldn't help but stop and get out my camera to take this photo across the fields. It looked awesome! I'm so glad it turned out just how I wanted it to.


I also spent the day with this nice chap in the studio.....


His name is Alun, and he's the new videographer for the Creativity TV videos.. and what a lovely fun person he was too - and he has the most beautiful baby boy too! (And you can also find him on Wikipedia!! How's that for fame!)

Right.. must make a move because I'm visiting my daughter later in hospital and I really need to get some of this work sorted and finished off.

Happy Crafting everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips