Wednesday 12 October 2011

Tuesday's Craft class update

What a night.

It was my Craft Class on Tuesday evening and we had a few newbies there too - Welcome Lynne and Gemma!

We made two projects this week because they were slightly more time consuming, but everyone seemed to enjoy doing their cards. Here's what we made.


This card was inspired by Francoise Read's card that I saw on Saturday over at Samuel Taylor's demo day, where I was working. I told her I loved it, and bought the set, and this was my take on it.


We used brads for the nose of Rudolph. Doesn't he look cutesy?

The next card that we made was this one here - a paper pieced birdy. Again, Francoise was using it, but I can't remember what the original card looked like.. so I simply matted and layered it up onto Christmas papers.


And the obligitory close up..


Now then... hold on to your waistline...

I usually take biscuits or something to have with our drinks on the evening, but yesterday decided to do some baking.

This is what I made - Lemon Cupcakes. The recipe is a basic sponge, with a little bit of a twist in the centre, and I dressed them up with lemon icing and drizzle on the top... don't they look nice??


Everyone enjoyed them.. even if they were a bit sickly.. lol.. Now onto next times cakes.. well, more on the  8th November as this is the next class that I'm taking. For our next actual class on the 25th October, Sharon is taking the lead for that evening, as I am going down to Bath to do some Creativity TV filming.

So.. until next time - Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo, could you let me know where you do your craft classes and times they start please. If not to far I was thinking of coming along to them.

    Thank you
    Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips